The aftermath of a loved one’s death can be a painful and confusing time, and the complex financial issues often associated with someone’s passing can make the experience only more difficult. We serve as a steady, reliable guide for beneficiaries facing these challenges, bringing clarity to the process and ensuring nothing is overlooked.
Our team has extensive experience working with beneficiaries to manage retirement benefits and investments and to help them develop a plan for managing those assets into the future. We offer a turnkey system, making the process as simple as possible, and we do this for our clients without extra costs or fees.
Our work with beneficiaries includes assisting with:
- The collection and organization of key documents and statements
- Developing a clear accounting of your loved one’s assets
- Death benefit claim forms
- Social Security benefits
- Life insurance policies
- Health insurance policies
- Contacting benefits departments
- Employer retirement plans, including questions involving survivors’ benefits and IRA and pension plan election decisions
- Re-establishing beneficiary designations
- Recalculating income based on new filing status
- Transfers of investment accounts
- Developing a financial plan for assets related to the loved one’s estate
- Estate plan administration
Are You Preparing to Pay for College?
We're here to help.